It appears that you have some sort of ad blocker extension in use? If that's the case, please disable it and refresh before shopping on this site.
Ad blocking software may interfere with your ability to shop for items and checkout successfully.
- Use the navigation buttons above to search for tickets and inventory.
Welcome to the 2018 Burlington Steamboat Days
Online Shopping Cart!
- TICKETS ARE REFUNDABLE UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES OUTLINED IN BURLINGTON STEAMBOAT DAYS TICKET REFUND POLICY. SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR REFUND POLICY.
- NO WEAPONS OR FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED THROUGH THE GATES.
- ABSOLUTELY NO AUDIO, VIDEO, OR COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE STEAMBOAT DAYS GROUNDS!!! (NO CAMERAS WITH LENSES)
- NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED THROUGH THE GATES.
- NO PETS, COOLERS, CANS, BOTTLES, OR CHAISE LOUNGES ARE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS!!
NO PERMANENT PLACEMENT OF LAWN CHAIRS FOR ATTENDING EVENING ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING AT 5:00 PM.
- VIP SECTION LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE MAIN STAGE WILL OPEN ONE HOUR BEFORE SHOWTIME.
General Event Details:
- Performer lineups are subject to change without notice.
- Children 7 and under are free in General Admission area with a paid adult. All Children require a VIP ticket to sit in the VIP seating area.
- A limited wheelchair section will be available. A person in a wheelchair may have one escort accompany them into the section, and both will be required to have an admission grounds pass.
- Gates open daily at 5:00 p.m.
- Check the website for Performance Schedule.
- All campsite purchasers are required to complete camping rules and regulations form found here.
- Check in will be from 2 - 5 PM daily Wednesday, June 13 through Sunday, June 17.
- Check out: Noon daily
- Showers Available: (Fri, Sat, Sun)/
- Quiet Hours: 10 PM – 7 AM daily.
- Alcohol and firearms are prohibited according to state laws.
- One unit per site, plus one motorized vehicle allowed (additional parking available in
designated parking lot).
E-tickets may be printed multiple times. However, each ticket purchased has its own unique barcode specific to that ticket. Only the first unique barcode scanned into the event each night will be allowed entrance. If you are found to have a counterfeit ticket, that ticket may be confiscated, and you will need to purchase another ticket in order to gain entry into the event.
VIP PACKAGE PURCHASERS:
THE PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET IS NOT YOUR VIP TICKET. To redeem your actual VIP tickets, the PURCHASER, or authorized alternate, must bring a photo ID to the Burlington Steamboat Days office at any time before the event. You may also call to have your VIPs mailed or placed at Will Call, for pick up during the event at the grounds ticket booth.
Please contact the Burlington Steamboat Days office at 319-754-4334 if you have any problems or questions with your e-tickets. Click on the link above to order your show tickets. Enjoy the show!
You must be logged in and have at least 1 item in your shopping cart before you can checkout. Please click on the panels above to add items to your cart and/or login.
Credit Card gateway limitations prevent same day credits. Please either delete this order and create a new one or wait until tomorrow to process this credit.