It appears that you have some sort of ad blocker extension in use? If that's the case, please disable it and refresh before shopping on this site.
Ad blocking software may interfere with your ability to shop for items and checkout successfully.
- Use the navigation buttons above to search for tickets and inventory.
Welcome to Purple Hatters Ball 2017
June 2nd - 4th, 2017
at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park and Campground.
- Purple Hat Productions presents the tenth annual production of Purple Hatter's Ball taking place at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park and Campground in Live Oak, Florida. This three-day festival will feature the following artists and performers:
*Emancipator * Dumpstaphunk * Perpetual Groove * Zach Deputy * Zoogma * The Russ Liquid Test * DubConscious * Roosevelt Collier * The Malah * MZG * Catfish Alliance * Lucidea * NickFresh * Post.Modern * Trial By Stone * JuanJamon Band * Parker Urban Band * Lucky Costello * Dead Keys Tribute to Scott Campbell * Universal Green * Vlad the Inhaler * Albert Simpson * Booty Boo * Jeff Randall * Ion Zide * Flat Land * and Isaac Corbitt Artist-At-Large
- Weekend and VIP Tickets include 3 nights of primitive camping and music beginning on Friday, June 2nd through Sunday, June 4th. Check out is Monday, June 5th by 10 A.M. Guests may arrive early, additional fees apply.
- All Sales are Final.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO PETS ALLOWED AT MUSIC FESTIVALS
- During music festivals at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park and Campground, dogs and other pets create problems. Accordingly, the Park rules prohibit pets. Next time you plan to visit Spirit of the Suwannee for a music festival, or special event, please DO NOT BRING YOUR PET! You either will be refused entry to the Park, or will be ordered to leave without a refund if you and your pet are found. If you have a legal service dog, you are welcome to bring it so long as it wears a tag showing that it has a recent, active anti-rabies vaccination. You must also check your service dog in when you arrive at the Park so that it can be properly credentialed.
Upgraded Camping Areas provide access to water and electric camping.
Call the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park Office at (386)364-1683 for more information about Cabins, Upgraded Camping (water and electric sites), Golf Cart Rentals, and more!
You must be logged in and have at least 1 item in your shopping cart before you can checkout. Please click on the panels above to add items to your cart and/or login.
Credit Card gateway limitations prevent same day credits. Please either delete this order and create a new one or wait until tomorrow to process this credit.