It appears that you have some sort of ad blocker extension in use? If that's the case, please disable it and refresh before shopping on this site.
Ad blocking software may interfere with your ability to shop for items and checkout successfully.
- Use the navigation buttons above to search for tickets and inventory.
Welcome to Sunfest 2018!
- This event takes place in Cowichan Valley, B.C. Canada
Seating & Admission
- Tickets must be redeemed for wristbands during box office hours. Entry to the concert bowl will not be permitted without a valid wristband. Tickets can only be redeemed at the box office.
- The Reserved Seating Area is for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
- Seating for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact
Sunfest to assist you with your purchase.
- Reserved Seating customers will enjoy your own beverage garden, restrooms, exclusive photo area, access to the Stage Pit and a reserved seat. This is the only area where patrons may choose to leave their chairs for the duration of the event. Please remove valuables and personal items when you leave each night. Keep the area around your seat tidy and remove garbage at the end of each evening.
- PLEASE NOTE: Reserved Seating, Stage Pit and Full Event General Admission tickets include day access to the campgrounds!
- Thursday Kick Off Party event IS included in your Full Event General Admission Ticket. This is an open festival seating format, so please bring your OWN chair to the event!
- Campers can purchase Early Camp Entry. The pass allows you to check into camping on Wednesday, August 1st from 5pm - 9pm. An Early Entry ticket is required for each campsite that you are checking in. Click the “Parking & Camp Extras” button above to purchase!
- A $25 Security & Environmental Fee will be attached to all campsites. This is to help pay for the additional security and clean-up staff needed for the campgrounds. Any customers that the Sunfest staff deem to have excess garbage on their site during the show are subject to a $200 cleanup fee and ejection from the event.
- Group Camping / Multiple Campsites: Please make your own arrangements for group camping in advance. Meet off-site and arrive together. All camping is first come, first served.
- You will need a full weekend event pass to access the campgrounds. Single day customers can access the campgrounds by purchasing a camp visitor pass. Access will be given for the day your event pass is valid until 10 am the following day.
- One (1) Steering Wheel per select campsite. No other vehicles allowed on the site at any time.
- Everything must fit within your Campsite. Maximum of 8 people per site.
- PLEASE NOTE: CAMPSITES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON GROUND CONDITIONS AT THE SITE.
General Information & Parking
- Prices are in Canadian dollars. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Please remove any personal or valuable items when you leave. Any valuables left behind will be turned into "Lost and Found" at our information booth located near the entrance to the show site.
- Beginning August 1st, all tickets ordered online must be picked up at Will Call. Pick up your credentials at the Will Call booth in Laketown Flats. You will be required to present your credit card and matching photo I.D. at the time of pick-up.
- For technical questions regarding tickets, please visit Festival Ticketing Purchase Support.
- Please visit www.sunfestconcerts.com for event information, lineup, directions, and much more.
You must be logged in and have at least 1 item in your shopping cart before you can checkout. Please click on the panels above to add items to your cart and/or login.
Credit Card gateway limitations prevent same day credits. Please either delete this order and create a new one or wait until tomorrow to process this credit.